Sunday, March 1, 2009

3... 2... 1... LIFTOFF!!

Houston, we have liftoff! It took a month longer than expected, but Yarndeavors (Handpainted Fibers) is officially open for business.

Take a look around, but please ignore the dust. This is a totally new experience for me. Yes, Virginia, there has been a learning curve. The manual for the cart software is unlikely to be found anywhere near "intuitive" in the dictionary.

For now, please email me directly with orders. I'm working on getting PayPal functionality or a better credit gateway solution (read: affordable). I check my mail every day, so your order will be processed within the same amount of time and we can work out payment arrangements through PayPal or another method.

And if you're local, heck, we can just meet for coffee somewhere and make the exchange.

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment